Ashley Hall Life
Ashley Hall Hosts The Social Institute
Coach Your Child to Win at Social Media
presented by The Social Institute
hosted by Ashley Hall
February 25 | 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Davies Auditorium at Ashley Hall
Free and open to the public. Parents of all ages are welcome to attend.
To RSVP, please email email@example.com.
Read the Laura Tierney’s article Trend Lines: The Future of Social Media Education on NAIS.org. Tierney is the founder of the Social Institute and will lead the February 25 workshop.
As a parent, are you:
- Struggling to keep up with the latest social apps?
- Worried about private information your child shares digitally?
- Concerned about cyberbullying?
At this workshop you will:
- Learn important privacy settings for apps your child uses
- Understand how to regularly navigate common online scenarios parents face
- See what using social media positively looks like
- Learn and exchange tech tips and tricks with other parents in your child’s grade
See below for helpful resources provided by The Social Institute:
Campus entrance is located at 133 Smith Street. Parking is available in Ashley Hall’s Smith Street lot.
About The Social Institute:
The Social Institute teaches students positive ways to handle one of the biggest drivers of their development: social media. By reinforcing character strengths like empathy, integrity, and teamwork, and by teaching teens and their role models to be their best selves on all platforms, we help students “win the game of social media.” Founder Laura Tierney, grew up using social media and went on to become a 4x Duke All-American, Duke Athlete of the Decade, and now, a social media coach! Read about The Social Media’s unique approach in NAIS Magazine and The Washington Post.