Ashley Hall Alumnae Association Board
In Search Of: Dedicated Board Members with a Heart for Our Mission!
Ashley Hall women are leaders, change makers, and vital members of their communities. The Alumnae Association is recruiting its newest Board members to be a part of enriching our bonds, nurturing our connections, and supporting our School. Join us on a fulfilling journey of building and strengthening the heart of the Ashley Hall sisterhood.
All the Details
- The Ashley Hall Alumnae Board strives to increase opportunities that allow alumnae across the globe to connect with one another, engage in important initiatives, and professionally network.
- The Board meets monthly from September through May, with meetings lasting about an hour. Board members do not have to reside in the Charleston area, as virtual options are available for anyone unable to physically attend on-campus.
- The term of Board service is three years, with the opportunity to serve two terms.
- Find your passion where you can most contribute! Board members serve on committees responsible for communication, scholarship awareness, engagement opportunities, strategic initiatives, special events, and more.
Did you know?
- Anyone who attended Ashley Hall for at least one year is a member! Our community includes 2,700 alumnae currently living around the world.
- The Alumnae Association is led by a dedicated Board of volunteers who work to connect and engage all Ashley Hall alumnae with the Association, the School, and each other.
- The Young Alumnae Council is a leadership group of younger alumnae who focus on the needs of women who have graduated from Ashley Hall within the last 15 years.
- One of the Association’s proudest initiatives to date is the Alumnae Association Scholarship which is designed to help legacy students afford Ashley Hall. Established in 2013, the Scholarship has so far provided more than $30,000 to legacy students with established financial need.
- Besides Board service, another way to contribute to the Alumnae Association is to become a Class Engagement Representative.
- Representatives are charged with connecting with their Ashley Hall class and are critical to the engagement of all alumnae.
- There are usually two representatives per class, and several classes are without a representative. If you are a connector with a desire to unite your class and make a difference, please share your information with us by submitting the form below.
The Alumnae Association Board is a GREAT way to connect with old friends and make new ones. Involvement supports Ashley Hall and allows members to share their diverse skills and passions. Submit your information below OR recommend an alumna who you think would be the perfect fit. The Alumnae Nominating Committee will follow up with more details. Please join us!
Do not hesitate to contact the Ashley Hall Alumnae Engagement Office at [email protected].