International Boarding Program at Ashley Hall School in Charleston, SC
The concept of worldliness is nothing new to Ashley Hall as it is one of our seven Hallmarks. A critically important component of the school’s signature Global Studies Program, the International Boarding Program enrolls students from around the world who come to Ashley Hall to immerse themselves in the School’s culture and to enjoy its academic advantages. These young women benefit from the rigors of Ashley Hall’s academic and co-curricular program, and they enhance the experience for all of our day students, providing them a more global perspective of the world around them.
Highlights of the International Boarding Program at Ashley Hall:
- Small class sizes guarantee personal attention with teachers making themselves available to work with students to ensure a concept is mastered.
- International students studying at Ashley Hall are better prepared to matriculate into universities because of the critical thinking and problem solving skills taught by discussion-based humanities courses.
- A rich array of co-curricular activities including clubs, athletics and arts opportunities are offered to help build a well-rounded woman that is prepared to meet the challenges of society.
- Ashley Hall girls are given opportunities to learn and serve, whether it is through a trip to study with scholars from the local universities, a visit to the beach shore to study marine life, or participation in a hands-on project that supports the local community.
- Families from the Ashley Hall community play host to the international students throughout the year taking them to dinner, attending a sporting event with them, or perhaps leading a leisurely walk through the city’s historic district.
Please click on the button below to view Ashley Hall’s 2020-2021 Tuition & Fees.
OPTIONAL Tuition Refund Plan:
Total | $1,597.50
To learn more:
Jeff Dionne | Director of International Admissions and Global Studies | [email protected] | (843) 965-8471
Anne T. Weston ’73 | Assistant Head of School and Director of the Upper School | [email protected] | (843) 720-2878
Elizabeth Rivers Lewine '54 House for Global Studies (179 Rutledge Avenue)
Adjacent to Ashley Hall’s campus is the Elizabeth Rivers Lewine ’54 House for Global Studies, the home for our international students. The girls live here with a resident family who ensure the international student’s experience is fulfilling and productive. Elizabeth Rivers Lewine ’54 House for Global Studies boasts wide breezy porches, a salt water pool and easy access to downtown Charleston, one of the most charming cities in America.