Ashley Hall Alumnae Relations
At Ashley Hall, success is more than a means to an end. Life after Ashley Hall is filled with endless opportunity and support. Each Ashley Hall alumna has behind her a network of confident, passionate, and independent women who are there to provide support and guidance throughout her life.
To learn more and become involved, contact:
Frances Parker Magee ’74 | Director of Alumnae Engagement and Advancement Services | firstname.lastname@example.org | (843) 965-8454
The Christmas Play | December 1 | 6:00pm | Cathedral of St. Luke and St. Paul
Alumnae Holiday Party | December 7 | 6:00pm-8:00pm| McBee House
Pig & Oyster Roast | February 9 | 7:00pm | Ashley Hall Grounds
Alumnae Weekend | April 20-21, 2018 | Ashley Hall Grounds
Alumnae Association Annual Meeting | May 16, 2018 | Elizabeth Rivers Lewine ’54 House for Global Studies
Alumnae Weekend 2017
Held each spring on Ashley Hall’s historic campus, Alumnae Weekend is the perfect time to renew old friendships and celebrate the Ashley Hall sisterhood. While it is a special celebration for reunion classes, all alumnae are encouraged to attend!
SAVE THE DATE: Alumnae Weekend | April 20-21, 2018
Reunion years that will be celebrated: 1953 | 1958 | 1963 | 1968 | 1973 | 1978 | 1983 | 1988 | 1993 | 1998 | 2003 | 2008 | 2013
Be sure to update your email with us today so you don’t miss a thing! Class Notes will be published online only. We will publish news of your Ashley Hall friends in a more consistent and timely manner, we can include more photos and links, and it’s easily correctible.
Share news with your friends today! Click on the button below to view the latest Class Notes.
Online Alumnae Directory App
Connect with fellow Ashley Hall Alumnae across the country through the Ashley Hall Alumnae App. This dedicated App offers the allows you to see what alumnae live in your area or perhaps a city you may be planning to visit. To access the Ashley Hall Alumnae App, go to your app store and search for EverTrue. Then look for Ashley Hall. It’s that easy! Click the button below to learn more.
Did you know Evertrue Community App interfaces with LinkedIn? By linking your LinkedIn account with Community you can:
- Include fellow alumnae in job searches and changes.
- Connect with alums by interest and professions.
- Increase your alumnae networking capabilities.
Keep In Touch
Ashley Hall alumnae are making their mark on the world both professionally and personally. We want to hear about your accomplishments and remain in contact. If you haven’t heard from us in awhile, please update your personal information and share any special news you might have. Be sure to include your email address so that we can add you to our monthly Alumnae eNewsletter.
Join the Alumnae Email List
Connect with Ashley Hall Alumnae:
Live the Legacy
With the goal of supporting each other and Ashley Hall, the Alumnae Association is the perfect way to stay connected and involved. The Alumnae Association Board are volunteers who give extra time, talent and treasure to ensure all alumnae can connect to the school.
Alumnae Association Board
- President | Maura Hogan ’82
- Vice President | Anne Osborne Tibbals ’92
- Past President/Nominating Chair | Molly Waring ’02
- Secretary/Treasurer | Annie Hutson McEwen ’05
- Saida Alexander Russell ’76
- Dolly Lockwood Lipman ’82
- Anne Marks Jones ’86
- Rhett Templeton Ambrite ’94
- Boykin Foxworth Anderson ’08
- Janie Ball ’86
- Georgia Lucas Barnett ’60
- Jennie Brooks-Pegues ’97
- Elizabeth DuPre Brown ’96
- Anne Cogswell Burris ’71
- Polly Walton Buxton ’86
- Carnes Eiserhardt Campbell ’01
- Eliza Edmunds Cleveland ’66
- Tucker Cecil Crawford ’83
- Mary deSaussure Cutler ’73
- Mary Crawford Guerry ’03
- Monica Simmons Hammond ’76
- Mariana Hay ’09
- Jenny Costa Honeycutt ’98
- Amy E. Jenkins ’82
- Elizabeth Rivers Lewine ’54
- Hunter Dawson McEaddy ’95
- Anne Miller Moise ’63
- Nancy Muller ’71
- Mary Perrin Johnson O’Kelley ’90
- Courtney Parades Plotner ’00
- Annie Caroline Butt Reid ’63
- Felicia Middleton Skoglund ’90
Young Alumnae Association Board
The Young Alumnae Council connects young alumnae (classes of 2002 – 2017) with each other and the school through a variety of activities including regular Happy Hours, service opportunities, and college aged alum events.
- President | Boykin Foxworth Anderson ’08
- Vice President | Arden Hare ’09
- Past President | Jane Werrell Prevost ’06
- Secretary/Treasurer | Charlotte Morrow Walpole ’10
- Rebecca Blackman Ramsay ’02
- Cameron Widman Leyh ’03
- Ellen Neff Hassell ’06
- Brooks Harken ’06
- Drew E. Faw ’04
- Elizabeth Finch ’05
- Torrey Crawford ’06
- Emily Rigsby ’07
- Katie Perez Phillips ’07
- Marianne Moseley ’04
- Elizabeth Blackman ’05
- Caroline Ravenel ’10
- CC Glenn ’05
- Ellen Cole ’06
Interested in becoming more involved, please contact Frances Parker Magee ’74 at email@example.com for more information.