2019 Alumnae Weekend
Mark your calendars now to attend 2019 Alumnae Weekend, April 12 through April 13. This year, plan to come early as we celebrate the 110th anniversary of Ashley Hall’s founding with an event at 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 11 at the Charleston Music Hall.
Plans are still underway as we look forward to welcoming all alumnae back on campus and particularly celebrating those classes ending in 4s and 9s. Please stay tuned for more details to follow.
2018 Alumnae Weekend
To download pictures from 2018 Alumnae Weekend follow the instructions below:
1. Simply click on the link below to view the gallery.
2. Choose the picture you’d like to download by clicking on it (which will bring it into fullscreen mode.)
3. To download the picture, click the “download” button at the top of the photo!
Click on the button below to view pictures from 2018 Alumnae Weekend. Photos by Kelly Grace Photography
October 11 | Legacy Breakfast | 7:30 a.m. in the Ashley Hall Dining Commons
Bring your students as we celebrate our alumnae who have their children and grandchildren currently enrolled at Ashley Hall.
October 26 | Halloween Carnival | 12:00 p.m.
Bring your children and grandchildren for a fun-filled, family-friendly School tradition.
December 6 | Alumnae Holiday Party | 6:00 p.m.
Join us at McBee House for this special alumnae holiday tradition. Bring an unopened gift for a child in need at Chicora Elementary.
December 7 | Christmas Play | 6:00 p.m.
This annual holiday celebration will be held at the Cathedral of St. Luke and St. Paul.
February 1, 2019 | Annual Pig & Oyster Roast | 7:00 p.m.
Join fellow alumnae, current parents, and friends for this popular social event.
April 11 | A Special 110th Anniversary Celebration | 7:00 p.m.
A musical celebration to be held at the Charleston Music Hall in honor of Ashley Hall’s 110th Anniversary. We encourage alumnae to add this event to their 2019 Alumnae Weekend schedule!
April 12-13 | 2019 Alumnae Weekend
Campus-wide celebrations to honor all classes ending in 4s and 9s.
May 15 | Annual General Breakfast Meeting
Open for all alumnae at the Elizabeth House.
More details will follow on these events. Please mark your calendars to attend!
Pass on the Legacy of an Ashley Hall Education
As an alumna of Ashley Hall, you know the power of an Ashley Hall education and the significant impact the experience on this campus had on your own life. And we know that the earlier a girl begins her journey here, the more confidence she gains and the more engaged she can become in the transformative learning opportunities that abound. Help us pass on this legacy by letting us know of any prospective family whose daughter would be interested in Ashley Hall. Click on the button below.
Distinguished Alumnae Award Nominations
The Alumnae Association is currently accepting nominations for the annual Distinguished Alumnae Awards to be presented in April of 2019 which recognize Ashley Hall graduates for outstanding accomplishments in their community. The 2018 award recipients are pictured above and are presented during the Alumnae Weekend Luncheon. They are:
- Fern Karesh Hurst ’64: Community Volunteer Award honors an alumnae who exhibits outstanding volunteer and community service.
- Crandall Close Bowles ’65: Professional Achievement Award honors an alumna who has achieved significant accomplishments in her profession.
- Martha Rivers Ingram ’53: Excellence in the Arts Award honors an alumna who has been recognized by her peers for outstanding work in the performing or visual arts.
Be sure to update your email with us today so you don’t miss a thing! Class Notes will be published online only. We will publish news of your Ashley Hall friends in a more consistent and timely manner, we can include more photos and links, and it’s easily correctible.
Share news with your friends today! Click on the button below to view the latest Class Notes.
Keep In Touch
Ashley Hall alumnae are making their mark on the world both professionally and personally. We want to hear about your accomplishments and remain in contact. If you haven’t heard from us in awhile, please update your personal information and share any special news you might have. Be sure to include your email address so that we can add you to our bi-monthly Alumnae eNewsletter.
Join the Alumnae Email List
Connect with Ashley Hall Alumnae:
Online Alumnae Directory App
Connect with fellow Ashley Hall Alumnae across the country through the Ashley Hall Alumnae App. This dedicated App offers the allows you to see what alumnae live in your area or perhaps a city you may be planning to visit. To access the Ashley Hall Alumnae App, go to your app store and search for AH Alumnae App. Select the “Get Started Now” button and confirm your account in your email. It’s that easy! Click the button below to learn more.
Did you know AH Alumnae App interfaces with LinkedIn? By linking your LinkedIn account with Community you can:
- Include fellow alumnae in job searches and changes.
- Connect with alums by interest and professions.
- Increase your alumnae networking capabilities.
Live the Legacy
2018-2019 Alumnae Association Board
- President | Anne Osborne Tibbals ’92
- Vice President | Anne Cogswell Burris ’71
- Past President/Nominating Chair | Maura Hogan ’82
- Secretary | Hunter McEaddy Dawson ’95
- Treasurer | Amy Jenkins ’82
- Margie Davis Barham ’86
- Georgia Hansen Barnett ’60
- Laura Dukes Beck ’89
- Elaine Meyer Bergmann ’78
- Holly Nicholson Brinton ’73
- Helen Davis Britton ’88
- Elizabeth DuPre Brown ’96
- Elizabeth Wooten Burwell ’95
- Polly Walton Buxton ’86
- Carnes Eisenhardt Campbell ’01
- Eliza Edmunds Cleveland ’66
- Tucker Cecil Crawford ’83
- Peg Rivers Eastman ’58
- Monica Simmons Hammonds ’76
- Jenny Costa Honeycutt ’98
- Anne Marks Jones ’86
- Elizabeth Rivers Lewine ’54
- Annie Hutson McEwen ’05
- Anne Miller Moise ’63
- Mary Perrin Johnson O’Kelley ’90
- Courtney Parades Plotner ’00
- Sanna Wierman Prause ’73
- Jane Werrell Prevost ’06
- Annie Caroline Butt Reid ’63
- Felicia Middleton Skoglund ’90
- Alix Robinson Tew ’74
2018-2019 Young Alumnae Association Board
The Young Alumnae Council connects young alumnae (classes of 2003 – 2018) with each other and the school through a variety of activities including regular Happy Hours, service opportunities, and college aged alumnae events.
- President | Arden Hare McKenzie ’09
- Vice President | Charlotte Morrow Walpole ’10
- Past President |Boykin Foxworth Anderson ’08
- Secretary/Treasurer | Brooks Harken ’06
- Caroline Bergmann ’13
- Elizabeth Blackman ’05
- Ellen Cole ’06
- Torrey Crawford Knapp ’06
- Drew McKnight Faw ’04
- Elizabeth Finch ’05
- CC Glenn ’05
- Ellen Neff Hassell ’06
- Olivia Hipp ’10
- Shannon Laribo ’11
- Cameron Widman Leyh ’03
- Mariane Moseley ’04
- Katie Perez Phillips ’07
- Morgan Schweers ’13
- Eliza Grimball Smith ’09
- Charlotte Williams ’10
- Arianne Wolfe ’07
To learn more and become involved, contact:
Frances Parker Magee ’74 | Director of Alumnae Engagement and Advancement Services | firstname.lastname@example.org | (843) 965-8454