It’s the best weekend of the year! Click on the button below to
register for Alumnae Weekend 2017 on April 21 & 22.
Alumnae Weekend 2017
Held each spring on Ashley Hall’s historic campus, Alumnae Weekend is the perfect time to renew old friendships and celebrate the Ashley Hall sisterhood. While it is a special celebration for reunion classes, all alumnae are encouraged to attend!
Alumnae Weekend 2017 | April 21-22
Celebrating alumnae from the following classes:
1952 | 1957 | 1962 | 1967 | 1972 | 1977 | 1982 | 1987 | 1992 | 1997 | 2002 | 2007 | 2012
Click on the button below to register for the best weekend of the year!
New for 2017! The Purple and White Competition
This year we are planning a Purple and White Competition for all alums! The winning team will be announced at Saturday’s awards luncheon.
Here’s how to play:
- Each alum receives ONE point for her Purple or White team when registering for any on-campus event during Alumnae Weekend. Also…
- Each alum who makes a gift to the Loyalty Fund will receive ONE point for her team. Those who have already donated this school year will receive a point for that gift, as well as the opportunity to earn another point for an additional gift (in other words, you can potentially receive TWO points for giving twice!) And best of all…
- Reunion year alums (2’s and 7’s) get DOUBLE POINTS for both attendance and giving!
What are you waiting for? Make plans to join us for Alumnae Weekend and compete for your Purple or White team!
Distinguished Ashley Hall Alumnae Awards
Online Alumnae Directory App
Connect with fellow Ashley Hall Alumnae across the country through the Ashley Hall Alumnae App. This dedicated App offers the allows you to see what alumnae live in your area or perhaps a city you may be planning to visit. To access the Ashley Hall Alumnae App, go to your app store and search for EverTrue. Then look for Ashley Hall. It’s that easy! Click the button below to learn more.
Did you know Evertrue Community App interfaces with LinkedIn? By linking your LinkedIn account with Community you can:
- Include fellow alumnae in job searches and changes.
- Connect with alums by interest and professions.
- Increase your alumnae networking capabilities.
Live the Legacy
With the goal of supporting each other and Ashley Hall, the Alumnae Association is the perfect way to stay connected and involved. The Alumnae Association Board are volunteers who give extra time, talent and treasure to ensure all alumnae can connect to the school.
Alumnae Association Board
- President | Molly Waring ’02
- Vice President | Maura Hogan ’82
- Past President/Nominating Chair | Cashion Drolet ’97
- Secretary/Treasurer | Annie Hutson McEwen ’05
- Mary Crawford Guerry ’03
- Dolly Lockwood Lipman ’82
- Rhett Ramsay Outten ’82
- Amy Jenkins ’82
- Elizabeth Rivers Lewine ’54
- Annie Caroline Reid ’63
- Eliza Cleveland ’66
- Anne Cogswell Burris ’71
- Nancy Muller ’71
- Mary deSaussure Cutler ’73
- Missee Tuttle Fox ’73
- Anne Jervey Rhett ’74
- Saida Alexander Russell ’76
- Martha Thornhill Walters ’82
- Jamie Ball ’86
- Polly Walton Buxton ’86
- Anne Marks Jones ’86
- Felicia Middleton Skoglund ’90
- Anne Osbourne Tibbals ’92
- Rhett Templeton Ambrite ’94
- Jennie Brooks-Pegues ’97
- Melissa Joseph Varnell ’98
- Courtney Parades Plotner ’00
- Carnes Eiserhardt Campbell ’01
- Jane Werrell Prevost ’06
- Mariana Hay ’09
Young Alumnae Association Board
The Young Alumnae Council connects young alumnae (classes of 2001 – 2016) with each other and the school through a variety of activities including regular Happy Hours, service opportunities, and college aged alum events.
- President | Jane Werrell Provost ’06
- Vice President | Boykin Foxworth Anderson ’08
- Past President | Mary Crawford Guerry ’03
- Secretary/Treasurer | Arden Hare ’09
- Amy Jenkins ’82
- Elizabeth Hutchinson ’04
- Rebecca Blackman ’02
- Katie Gallagher Gay ’01
- Cameron Widman Leyh ’03
- Erin Finch Stevens ’01
- Ellen Neff Hassell ’06
- Charlotte Morrow ’10
- Ellen Hay ’08
- Brooks Harken ’06
- Drew McKnight ’04
- Elizabeth Finch ’05
Interested in becoming more involved, please contact Amy Jenkins ’82 at email@example.com for more information.
Keep In Touch
Ashley Hall alumnae are making their mark on the world both professionally and personally. We want to hear about your accomplishments and remain in contact. If you haven’t heard from us in awhile, please update your personal information and share any special news you might have. Be sure to include your email address so that we can add you to our monthly Alumnae eNewsletter.
Join the Alumnae Email List
Connect with Ashley Hall Alumnae:
“I love Ashley Hall for the sense of community it has fostered both during and following my time as a student here.” —Molly B. Waring, Class of 2002
Ashley Hall Alumnae Relations
At Ashley Hall, success is more than a means to an end. Life after Ashley Hall is filled with endless opportunity and support. Each Ashley Hall alumna has behind her a network of confident, passionate, and independent women who are there to provide support and guidance throughout her life.
“As a student at Ashley Hall, I received a solid foundation with great emphasis on Latin, math, and Shakespeare, which helped prepare me for the future.” —Barbara Pierce Bush ’43 and former First Lady
To learn more and become involved, contact:
Amy E. Jenkins ’82 | Director of Alumnae Relations | firstname.lastname@example.org | (843) 720-2854