2018 Alumnae Weekend
Registration is now open for the 2018 Ashley Hall Alumnae Weekend, April 20 and 21.
This special weekend is the perfect time to renew old friendships and celebrate the Ashley Hall sisterhood. While it is a special celebration for reunion classes, ALL alumnae are encouraged to attend!
Reunion years that will be celebrated: 1953 | 1958 | 1963 | 1968 | 1973 | 1978 | 1983 | 1988 | 1993 | 1998 | 2003 | 2008 | 2013
The Purple and White Competition
Make a donation to the Loyalty Fund this year and earn an EXTRA point for your team! Click on the button below to learn about the Purple and White Competition Rules.
Distinguished Alumnae Award Nominations
The Alumnae Association is currently accepting nominations for the annual Distinguished Alumnae Awards which recognize Ashley Hall graduates for outstanding accomplishments in their community. The awards are presented during the Alumnae Weekend Luncheon. They are:
- Fern Karesh Hurst ’64 | Community Volunteer Award honors an alumnae who exhibits outstanding volunteer and community service.
- Crandall Close Bowles ’65 | Professional Achievement Award honors an alumna who has achieved significant accomplishments in her profession.
- Martha Rivers Ingram ’53 | Excellence in the Arts Award honors an alumna who has been recognized by her peers for outstanding work in the performing or visual arts.
Nominations are now closed and will be announced during the Alumnae Weekend Luncheon.
Be sure to update your email with us today so you don’t miss a thing! Class Notes will be published online only. We will publish news of your Ashley Hall friends in a more consistent and timely manner, we can include more photos and links, and it’s easily correctible.
Share news with your friends today! Click on the button below to view the latest Class Notes.
Online Alumnae Directory App
Connect with fellow Ashley Hall Alumnae across the country through the Ashley Hall Alumnae App. This dedicated App offers the allows you to see what alumnae live in your area or perhaps a city you may be planning to visit. To access the Ashley Hall Alumnae App, go to your app store and search for EverTrue. Then look for Ashley Hall. It’s that easy! Click the button below to learn more.
Did you know Evertrue Community App interfaces with LinkedIn? By linking your LinkedIn account with Community you can:
- Include fellow alumnae in job searches and changes.
- Connect with alums by interest and professions.
- Increase your alumnae networking capabilities.
Keep In Touch
Ashley Hall alumnae are making their mark on the world both professionally and personally. We want to hear about your accomplishments and remain in contact. If you haven’t heard from us in awhile, please update your personal information and share any special news you might have. Be sure to include your email address so that we can add you to our monthly Alumnae eNewsletter.
Join the Alumnae Email List
Connect with Ashley Hall Alumnae:
Live the Legacy
With the goal of supporting each other and Ashley Hall, the Alumnae Association is the perfect way to stay connected and involved. The Alumnae Association Board are volunteers who give extra time, talent and treasure to ensure all alumnae can connect to the school.
Alumnae Association Board
- President | Maura Hogan ’82
- Vice President | Anne Osborne Tibbals ’92
- Past President/Nominating Chair | Molly Waring ’02
- Secretary/Treasurer | Annie Hutson McEwen ’05
- Saida Alexander Russell ’76
- Dolly Lockwood Lipman ’82
- Anne Marks Jones ’86
- Rhett Templeton Ambrite ’94
- Boykin Foxworth Anderson ’08
- Janie Ball ’86
- Georgia Lucas Barnett ’60
- Jennie Brooks-Pegues ’97
- Elizabeth DuPre Brown ’96
- Anne Cogswell Burris ’71
- Polly Walton Buxton ’86
- Carnes Eiserhardt Campbell ’01
- Eliza Edmunds Cleveland ’66
- Tucker Cecil Crawford ’83
- Mary deSaussure Cutler ’73
- Mary Crawford Guerry ’03
- Monica Simmons Hammonds ’76
- Mariana Hay ’09
- Jenny Costa Honeycutt ’98
- Amy E. Jenkins ’82
- Elizabeth Rivers Lewine ’54
- Hunter Dawson McEaddy ’95
- Anne Miller Moise ’63
- Nancy Muller ’71
- Mary Perrin Johnson O’Kelley ’90
- Courtney Parades Plotner ’00
- Annie Caroline Butt Reid ’63
- Felicia Middleton Skoglund ’90
Young Alumnae Association Board
The Young Alumnae Council connects young alumnae (classes of 2002 – 2017) with each other and the school through a variety of activities including regular Happy Hours, service opportunities, and college aged alum events.
- President | Boykin Foxworth Anderson ’08
- Vice President | Arden Hare ’09
- Past President | Jane Werrell Prevost ’06
- Secretary/Treasurer | Charlotte Morrow Walpole ’10
- Rebecca Blackman Ramsay ’02
- Cameron Widman Leyh ’03
- Ellen Neff Hassell ’06
- Brooks Harken ’06
- Drew E. Faw ’04
- Elizabeth Finch ’05
- Torrey Crawford ’06
- Emily Rigsby ’07
- Katie Perez Phillips ’07
- Marianne Moseley ’04
- Elizabeth Blackman ’05
- Caroline Ravenel ’10
- CC Glenn ’05
- Ellen Cole ’06
To learn more and become involved, contact:
Frances Parker Magee ’74 | Director of Alumnae Engagement and Advancement Services | email@example.com | (843) 965-8454