A Georgie Halloween
MONDAY, OCTOBER 29
She’s baaacckk! We are celebrating the School’s friendly young ghost, Georgie, who lives on the top floor of the McBee House!
There will be 18 Upper School student-run booths, including a Trick-or-Treat Train Ride for little ones, Test Your Strength High Striker, Karaoke, and Senior Class Dunk Tank. The Hamster Balls are back as well as the ever-popular Mechanical Bull, with plenty of fun booths, a jump castle, and of course, Mystery Treats.
In order to ride the Mechanical Bull, an adult signed waiver must be presented. Please have your student bring the waiver to your Division Director’s assistant by Friday, October 26. Waivers will be available the day of the event as well.
Wristbands allow students access to ALL booths and events. Bands are $15 per student with a $45 family cap. Please note there are NO TABS this year. Adults and children under 2 are free.
These are always amazing packages! Buy your tickets now—one for $5 or five for $20. All family raffle tickets purchased online will be placed in one student’s bag. Drawing will be held at 1:30 p.m. the day of the Carnival.
Change in Wristband Pick-Up Procedure
Wristbands will not be distributed to classrooms as in the past. All purchased bands and raffle tickets (including a complimentary bag) may be picked up at registration beginning at 10:00 a.m. on the day of the Carnival.
Important for Parents to Know
Children in the EEC and Kindergarten through Grade 2 must be signed out of their classroom by an adult AND must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the Carnival. We ask that parents pick up their child’s wristband at registration before going to his or her classroom. Students in Grades 3-12 will be instructed to pick up their wristband at registration which opens at 10:00 a.m. and will remain so throughout the event.
- Adults and children under 2 are free.
- One wristband per student allows access to all booths/events. Please note there will be no tabs this year.
- Each wristband costs $15 with a family cap of $45 (family package includes 3 or more wristbands for Ashley Hall students and siblings).
- Raffle tickets – one ticket for $5 or five tickets for $20. All family raffle tickets will be placed in one student’s wristband bag to be picked up at the Carnival.
- Purchase your wristbands/raffle tickets online by noon on Sunday, October 28.
- Tickets will be available for purchase at the registration desk on the day of the event.
- Food-n-Treats can be purchased for $1 per item. Cash only please.